13 septembre 2012

ESTRADIN PHASER & SPEKTR PEDALS

hey Russian friends

as you noticed, we will soon be playing some shows in Russia and we're really excited. I have a personnal message for the guitar players who might come to the shows... I'm looking for a pedal that was manufactured in the ex-Soviet union in the late 80s, it's a phaser from the brand Estradin. If you have one and want to get rid of it, I'd be really glad to buy it from you (at a reasonable price of course)!
That phaser looks like this


Also, I'd be super interested into the Spektr fuzz / wah / tremolo pedals... there are 4 models... If i have one to pick I would go for the Spektr4

send me an email here batonrougeband [at ] gmail.com if you have one of these and want to get rid of them...
thanks and see you soon !
Julien / Baton Rouge

3 commentaires:

takeawake a dit…

hey!

takeawake a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Dub a dit…

Hi there -I have estradin Phaser- perfectly workin' for 280 euro - rgds -
alchimiemed@hotmail.com